APLF exists to promote the efficient functioning of logistics in the Asia-Pacific region through the exchange and study
of logistics information among member countries.
In order to achieve the objectives of APLF, we have been performing the following activities:
- Holding general assembly sessions at least once every two years.
- Promoting cooperations between members in education and training activities.
- Introductions and dispatches of persons capable of acting as speakers or chairpersons at international
conferences and other assemblies.
- The gathering and provisioning of information on and for member nations.
- The sponsoring of international conferences to be held alternately in each of the member nations.
- All other works that must be performed to attain the above objectives.
- Standardization and Promotion of Asia-Pacific Logistics.